Two of the country’s best chefs will unite to create an exquisite dining experience at Le Cirque at Bellagio August 5-6. International award-winning Chef Danny Lledó of Washington DC’s Xiquet and Slate Wine Bar, along with Bellagio’s Le Cirque Executive Chef Dameon Evers, will showcase their culinary creativity during a luxurious seven-course epicurean journey.
Reservations are required and now available with seatings at 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. each evening.
“Chef Lledó is a culinary powerhouse and has taken modern Spanish cuisine to new heights on the East Coast with his creativity, execution, and thoughtfulness at Xiquet,” said Evers. “His restaurant is known as one of the best fine dining establishments in Washington, DC – from receiving a Michelin star to rave media reviews, it is no wonder that his memorable cuisine and warm hospitality are sought after time and again. It is a true honor to host and collaborate with him in the Le Cirque kitchen for this special event.”
Lledó added, “Le Cirque has been a staple in the fine dining world for decades and recognized for its world-class hospitality, from exquisite dish presentations and award-winning wine lists to renowned service. I am thrilled to partner with Chef Evers to present this menu to Bellagio’s guests.”
The evening will begin with welcome canapes in Le Cirque, recipient of the 2022 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, followed by a greeting in the dining room by Lledó and Evers. The dinner menu includes:
- Caviar with corn bavarois, bonito & vermouth, onion blossoms
- Sea Cucumber with sobrasada tuile, sea cucumber broth, honey air
- Arros de Marina with plankton, seaweed, Hokkaido sea urchin
- Wild Turbot with herb puree, salsify, garum
- Guinea Fowl with Australian black truffles, sunchoke praline, foie gras mignonette
- Japanese Wagyu with chanterelle mushrooms, braised romaine, bordelaise sauce
- Chocolate Tartelet with espelette, malted barley crisp, mango
The special dinner will conclude with an assortment of mignardises, and a chef signed Le Cirque plate takeaway for each guest.
For more information or to book a reservation, visit Bellagio online.